Luxembourg’s youth policy falls under the remit of the Ministry of Education, Children and Youth. The ministry’s actions aim to strengthen young people, to improve their living conditions and to encourage their participation in society.
- supports youth organisations, youth services and organisations that work to benefit young people;
- creates a culture of participation and strengthens young people’s involvement and participation at all levels: in political decision-making, at a local level and directly through alternative forms in schools;
- reinforces the role of work for young people with regard to political education;
- develops political-participation tools geared to young people;
- increases synergies and cooperation between the different actors;
- promotes a structured and open dialogue.
Find out more: